Our mission is to help to help society by increasing the resilience of organisations to information and cybersecurity threats.
We improve leaders' 'Cybility' by providing clarity, building capability, and cultivating confidence,
allowing them to focus on delivering their organisation's mission.
We promote inclusiveness and diversity in the cybersecurity industry.
We create a safe space for people to share their lived experience; we provide candid support and encouragement.
We're curious by nature; we observe, question, learn, and share.
We consider different perspectives taking the time to listen, probe, analyse, adjust, and act.
Our integrity, honesty, and authenticity are important to us in all we do.
Our ethical stance is such that we understand what seems 'right' in a situation can look different to different people.
We bring a playful spirit to our work, embracing fun and creativity to solve problems and innovate.
We encourage experimentation and new ideas, and we celebrate our successes, big and small.
We invest in our clients; we care about their success and provide support in good times and bad.
We invest in our people; supporting their professional growth to deal with an ever-changing environment.
Why choose Cybility to meet your needs?
- Our Experience: Our team offers over 20 years of IT experience, 12 years of cybersecurity governance experience, and 14 years of adult education experience. This combination of complementary knowledge and skills enables us to provide effective cybersecurity services as well as to design and implement successful training, education, and awareness campaigns for your organisation.
- Holistic Approach: Our comprehensive approach covers not only the technical side of cybersecurity; we also focus on creating a strong security culture by empowering your staff to become proactive defenders against cyber threats.
- Tailored Solutions: We understand that every organisation is unique. With our client-centric approach, we craft bespoke cybersecurity solutions that align with your specific needs and goals.
- Engaging Training: We believe in the power of gamification and playfulness. We use these engaging techniques for training, awareness campaigns and to foster a security culture, in order to improve knowledge retention and behavioural change.
- Championing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: When you choose Cybility, you're not just investing in cybersecurity services – you're truly supporting diversity and inclusion.
Cybility is founded by a black woman and our team is comprised of individuals from diverse international backgrounds, fostering a dynamic and inclusive environment.