Thank you for your interest in inviting Michala to speak at your upcoming event.
With Michala's broad experience in information governance and cybersecurity she can contribute to a wide range of subjects. She is more likely to accept a speaking engagement if it relates to one of the following topics:
- Sector specific - Cybersecurity in charities and healthcare;
- Information security governance, risk, and compliance;
- Incident management - where to start, before an incident;
- Training, education, and awareness - bring the fun in;
- Cybersecurity Careers - Her cybersecurity journey, the experience gap, Mentoring - the next generation, Advice for new cybersecurity graduates and career changers, women in cybersecurity;
- Overcoming challenges - Mental health and burnout, Diversity (black, female, disability), Perfectionism, Imposter syndrome.
Watch / listen to a selection of past events that are publicly available.
Third Sector & NCSC: Cyber security for charities part 4: What does a good incident response plan look like? (2022)
Third Sector & NCSC: Cyber security for charities: How to keep your charity cyber safe (July 2022)
Charity Digital UK: Back to basics: cyber security for smaller charities (December 2021)
South East Cyber Resilience Centre (SECRC): Cyber Inside Out Podcast: Episode 4 (Charities and Third Sector Organisations) (September 2021)
Charities Security Forum (CSF): First Friday Forum - Keep It Pragmatic (September 2021)
TEISS Talk: 3rd party risk assessments: Cyber regulation implications for supply chain security (July 2021)
Podcast: Charity Digital UK: Why don't charities care about cyber security? (February 2021)
CREST videos: Information security in the healthcare charity sector | Interview with Michala Liavaag
The Charity Digital Podcast: Goodbye 2020, hello 2021 (December 2020)
Podcast: Charity Digital UK: Cyber-security state of the nation (February 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions
📧 We promise we won't spam you.
💂🏾♂️ We promise we will protect your information.
We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- email you content that you have requested from us;
- with your consent, occasionally email you with targeted information regarding our service offerings and/or events;
- invite your views on cybersecurity in your industry sector;
- continually honour any opt-out request you submit in the future;
- comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.